All of Units 19A, 23, 24 and 25.19A 23 24 25
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 73.46%|
|State of Idaho 4.14%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 2.21%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 0.54%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
- Boise National Forest
- Nezperce National Forest
- Payette National Forest
- Salmon-Challis National Forest
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Frank Church - River of No Return Wilderness 53,612 acres (2.81% of hunt area)
- Hells Canyon Wilderness 11,143 acres (0.58% of hunt area)
- Gospel Hump Wilderness 73 acres (0% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
|Forest 89.1 %|
|Irrigated-Gravity Flow 5.53 %|
|Rangeland 3.15 %|
|Water 1.02 %|
|Riparian 0.87 %|
|Irrigated-Sprinkler 0.31 %|
|Urban 0.03 %|
Towns in this Hunt Area
- McCall, Idaho 55
- Cascade, Idaho 55
- New Meadows, US 95 Idaho 55
- Riggins, US 95
- Yellow Pine, East Fork Rd.
- Warm Lake, Warm Lake Rd.